It’s Sunday. Day Two. We’re starting a little late, possibly because a few people are looking rather tired, and a little sore…
— Tracy Green (@greentrac) February 26, 2017
But, hang last night’s revels! It’s time to… pitch!
— Jamie Whyte (@northernjamie) February 26, 2017
- Star Wars to SETI: what’s completely secret, what’s open and collaborative data – and is there anything in the middle?
- Really goo examples of open data in local government – and data-base collaboration
- A Tale of Two Data Sets – how government can use data more effectively
- Google Analytics workshops – a data dive into your analytics with top 10 tips for making or saving money, and Google Data Studio
- Data wrangling/ETL challenges
- Open Street Map – how to edit it.
- What should the UK Open Street Map user group do? What would you like us to do?
- How can we contextualise data (specific example: road traffic accident data)
— Alex Dutton (@asd_out) February 26, 2017
- A thought experiment: what are the evil uses of open data?
— Phil Pearce (@philpearce) February 26, 2017
- What makes a good open data API?
— andy dudfield (@mr_dudders) February 26, 2017
- A virtual arboretum for Bristol, a virtual representation of the artwork in Cardiff: what are people doing with data-based AR? Pokémon Go for tree.
— Beck Strickland (@BeckStrickland) February 26, 2017
— Adam Tinworth (@adders) February 26, 2017
- How do you sustain senior sponsorship?
- What models are people using for engaging with data owners? Tactics and techniques for getting data published.
- Does the data add up and get used to predict things?
- Data about events – networks and knowledge sharing
- What would you like from an ODI node. Not THE ODI – ODI nodes.
#odcamp Day 2 and the quality of pitches continues to impress. (Sneak in if you are nearby).
— dicktonyboy (@dicktonyboy) February 26, 2017
- Tasty Data – internationalising a standard using the example of food.
- How do we induct colleagues into the open data cult?
- Platform co-operatives – co-ops that surround a digital platform. Could we use that in open data?
- New Newbies or New questions…
- Responsible storytelling in visualisation